Looking for help with household rubbish removal in Rathmines? Our waste management company Rubbish Taxi will be happy to help you! We work in Dublin 6 and handle household rubbish removal in a professional and environment friendly manner.
We’re Rathmines and the Ireland largest man and van rubbish removal company and are the leading waste disposal service in Dublin. We ensure all our customers receive first class household waste clearance at affordable prices throughout Dublin 6 area.
Our fully serviced vans roam the city, receive the order, and will make their way to your property for household rubbish removal in Rathmines – minimum hassle comes to you since we always do the lifting ourselves. Ring us today and check it yourself!
Here is a list of some other areas of Dublin which we cover with our service:
Our company promotes waste recycling and rubbish collection service via their two-man truck teams. Provides a high-quality skip hire alternative service at very competitive prices. Rubbish removal and waste collection for homes and businesses in Dublin 6. Rubbish Taxi always offers the best rates in household rubbish removal in Rathmines.
And here is a list of rubbish removal services from Rubbish Taxi.
We are experts at office clearance and can remove and dispose of all your office waste, including paper, furniture and IT equipment among other things.
We clear all kinds of garden waste including garden soil, sheds, pots, fencing & any type of garden waste you can think of.
If you require a residential waste collection business providing excellent customer service, we are here to help.
Let us take care of your house clearance needs. We remove all types of household waste and rubbish throughout Dublin city.
If you have builders’ waste that needs to be disposed of, our waste removal services can take care of it for you whatever the size of your construction site in Dublin.
We provide a reliable service for your waste disposal needs. We can clear rubbish from anywhere at commercial premises.
You can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit orders any time of the day. An amount will be calculated according to rubbish weight, payment will be taken from there, we will load all of your rubbish into our truck, leaving you stress and clutter free.
Give us a ring and make arrangements for household rubbish removal and we will see you in Rathmines!
Recycling converts waste materials into useful products or back to the original product. Glass bottles and jars can be an illustration of this, since they can be recycled indefinitely. This means that there is less need to use finite raw materials and saves energy. Additionally, it helps control land, air and water pollution.
Recycling is a collaborative effort. We all have a role to play in helping to not only recycle every scrap of waste that we can but also to ensure that our recycling is properly separated. Recycling that does not include recyclable items or is contaminated with food waste can end up in landfill.
It only takes some minutes for plastic, glass and tin containers to be cleaned and sorted. This is a simple to do climate change action that anyone could take.
1. Separate bins for general waste, recycling and compost. Label each bin, making sure everyone knows which to use.
2. Get rid of food containers that you can recycle. Make use of the last drop of the dishwater to wash milk cartons Tin cans, jars etc, this saves water as well!
3. In your compost bin, make use of biodegradable bags
4. Place all food waste in your brown bin. However, you should not remove meat from your DIY composting bin, since this could attract rodents, flies, and other insects.
5. Reuse! Reuse! Tin can pencil holder maybe? Glass jar vase?
6. Keep your recycle bin dry. Make use of a recycling bin liner to keep your bin fresh and dry. Also, make sure all liquids have dried out of containers prior to placing them in the bin.
7. Every recyclable can be crushed, flattened, and squeezed! You should make sure you have enough space in your bin as you can.
8. Use rechargeable batteries.
9. Donate your old clothes. Clothes are very recyclable, and there are charity shops in most towns. It will be a great feeling when you make a donation.
10. Reduce your water consumption. Pro tip: Buy a big bottle of water rather than an entire 6 pack of smaller bottles.