Looking for help with household rubbish removal in Dundrum? Our waste management company Rubbish Taxi will be happy to help you! We work in Dublin 14 and handle household rubbish removal in a professional and environment friendly manner.
We’re Dundrum and the Ireland largest man and van rubbish removal company and are the leading waste disposal service in Dublin. We ensure all our customers receive first class household waste clearance at affordable prices throughout Dublin 14 area.
Our fully serviced vans roam the city, receive the order, and will make their way to your property for rubbish removal in Dundrum – minimum hassle comes to you since we always do the lifting ourselves. Ring us today and check it yourself!
Here is a list of some other areas of Dublin which we cover with our service:
Our company promotes waste recycling and rubbish collection service via their two-man truck teams. Provides a high-quality skip hire alternative service at very competitive prices. Rubbish removal and waste collection for homes and businesses in Dublin 14. Rubbish Taxi always offers the best rates in household rubbish removal in Dundrum.
And here is a list of rubbish removal services from Rubbish Taxi.
If you require a residential waste collection business providing excellent customer service, we are here to help.
Let us take care of your house clearance needs. We remove all types of household waste and rubbish throughout Dublin city.
If you have builders’ waste that needs to be disposed of, our waste removal services can take care of it for you whatever the size of your construction site in Dublin.
We provide a reliable service for your waste disposal needs. We can clear rubbish from anywhere at commercial premises.
We are experts at office clearance and can remove and dispose of all your office waste, including paper, furniture and IT equipment among other things.
We clear all kinds of garden waste including garden soil, sheds, pots, fencing & any type of garden waste you can think of.
You can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit orders any time of the day. An amount will be calculated according to rubbish weight, payment will be taken from there, we will load all of your rubbish into our truck, leaving you stress and clutter free.
Give us a ring and make arrangements for household rubbish removal and we will see you in Dundrum!
Recycling turns waste materials into useful products or back to the original product. Glass bottles and jars are a good illustration of this as they can be recycled infinitely. This helps reduce the need to use finite raw materials and helps to conserve energy. It also helps to reduce air, land and water pollution.
Recycling is a team effort. Everyone can do our part by recycling as much as we can and ensure that our recycling is properly sorted. Recycling that includes non-recyclable items or is contaminated with food waste can end up in the landfill.
It only takes the time of a few minutes to allow glass, plastic and tin containers to be cleaned and then sorted. It’s a simple step that all of us can take.
2. Recyclable food containers are able to be washed. Use the end of the dishwater to wash milk cartons Tin cans, jars etc. This will save water!
3. Utilize biodegradable bags for the compost bin.
4. Place all food waste in your brown bin but exclude meat from your compost binas it may attract rodents and flies.
5. Reuse! Instead of throwing everything away, why not see what uses there are for recyclables in your home. Tin can pencil holder maybe? Glass jar vase?
6. Keep your recycle bin dry. Make use of a recycling bin liner to keep the bin fresh and dry. Make sure the liquids are dry from containers prior to putting them into the bin.
7. Flatten, squash and squeeze every recyclable! You should save as much space in your bin as you can.
8. Use rechargeable batteries.
9. Donate the clothes you no longer wear. Clothes are easily recycled with the help of charities in a majority of cities. Donating your clothes will make you feel good.
10. Reduce the amount of water you drink. Tips: Purchase a larger bottle of water instead of a 6 pack of smaller bottles.