Our same day rubbish removal team in Dublin 12 can get your home or office looking the way you want it to quickly and easily. No item is too small, so give us a call today if you need a same day mattress and sofa clearance service.
Our fully serviced vans roam the city, receive the order, and will make their way to your property for domestic waste collection & disposal in Dublin 12 – minimum hassle comes to you since we always do the lifting ourselves. We know cost is key and we’re confident you’ll find our rubbish removal service great value.
Rubbish-Taxi covers a range of services. We also offer same day and next day service wherever possible. We can clear almost all waste types and recycle them.
For all types of rubbish removal services, we can help. One of our house clearance teams in central part of Dublin can declutter your house by removing an old mattress, furniture, beds, old sofas, fridge, or other electrical equipment.
Cleaning up your waste has never been easier with Rubbish Taxi. We work throughout the Dublin city and County – from Dublin 15 to Dublin 22, Clondalkin to Tallaght, Dublin 7 to Bray and all places in between.
With a build up of waste around the home you will often find an increased number of pests. Not only an unpleasant inconvenience, these pests often carry disease and can be a serious problem, especially if you have small children in your home.
Please note that if the amount of waste to be removed differs from the amount that you have claimed to our local team in Dublin 12, we may charge you additionally.
Our fully serviced vans roam the city, receive the order, and will make their way to your property for domestic waste collection & disposal in Dublin – minimum hassle comes to you since we always do the lifting ourselves.
Rubbish Taxi will be more than happy to assist you in quickest way. Our contact number is 083 8333 500. Or you can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit order any time of the day or night.
Recycling converts our waste into new useful products or again into the same product in the future. Glass bottles and Jars are great examples because they can be recycled infinitely. This can reduce the need to use finite raw materials and helps to conserve energy. Additionally, it helps manage air, land and water pollution.
Recycling is a collaborative effort. Everyone can do our part by recycling as much as is possible and ensuring that the recycling we recycle is classified. Recycling that does not include recyclable items or is contaminated with food waste can end up in the landfill.
It’s only a couple of minutes to wash glass, plastic, and tin containers and sort our cardboard. This is a simple climate action that we all can take.
2. Clean up food containers that are recyclable. Make use of the last drop of the dishwater to remove milk containers, tin cans, jars and more, it saves water too!
3. Use biodegradable bags in your compost bin.
4. Place all food waste in your brown bin. But, do not add meat from your composting bin, since this could attract rodents, flies, and other insects.
5. Reuse! Instead of throwing everything away, why not see if there is some use for the recyclable materials in your house. Tin can pencil holder maybe? Glass jar vase?
6. Keep your recycle bin dry. Use a recyclable bin liner to keep the bin fresh and dry and make sure all liquids have dried out of containers prior to putting them into the bin.
7. All your recyclables are able to be crushed, flattened, and squeezed! Make sure you have as much room in your recycling bin as you can.
8. Use rechargeable batteries.
9. Donate your old clothes. Clothes are actually easy to recycle, with charities in every town. Donating clothes will make you feel great.
10. Reduce the amount of water you drink. TIP: Select a larger water bottle instead of a six-pack of smaller bottles.