Rubbish removal Wicklow – Waste disposal service from Rubbish-Taxi
Professional Rubbish Removal Company in Wicklow – House, Office, Garage Clearance – Recycling. We provide a reliable, honest and competitive alternative and can offer a same day service for home, office, garden or garage clearances in Wicklow. Cleaning up your waste has never been easier with Rubbish Taxi.
All types of junk removed hassle-free. Let us remove your unwanted rubbish and junk for you. No need for a skip to be lying outside your house full of rubbish for days on end, or go through all the hassle of applying for a permit for the skip to be parked on your street.
Rubbish Taxi set the standard for environmentally friendly junk and rubbish removal for commercial properties in Wicklow
- Garden rubbish removal including green waste, shrubs and other garden waste collection for disposal
- Domestic rubbish removal including carpets, fridges, mattresses, sofas, couch removal and other household waste such as clothing, toys, books, electrical appliances.
- Commercial rubbish removal including furniture, desks, tables, chairs and other office rubbish removed such as old paper documents for shredding, confidential papers, materials of CD’s, films and other such waste which needs both onsite and off-site security shredding.
- Garage rubbish removal including old carpets, bikes, old baby cot, garden tools, papers, cardboards and other.
- Builders rubbish removal including house builder’s waste made up of plasterboards, kitchen cabinets recycle and other waste from renovation such as papers, baths, tiles, sinks and other junk for recycling
Areas We Remove & Clear Rubbish in County Wicklow
- Jamesons Corner,
Why choose our waste disposal service in Dublin?
Rubbish-Taxi covers a range of services. We also offer same day and next day service wherever possible.
- Our teams are professional.
- We are fully insured.
- We removal your junk from wherever it’s located
- Provide same day service and off-hour service including weekends.
We know cost is key and we’re confident you’ll find our rubbish removal service great value. And we can clear almost all waste types and recycle them.
Cleaning up your waste has never been easier with Rubbish Taxi. We work throughout the Dublin city and County – from Dublin 15 to Dublin 12, Clondalkin to Dublin 22, Dublin 8 to Bray and all places in between.
From single items to full house removals and clearance
Rubbish Taxi will be more than happy to assist you in quickest way. Our contact number is 083 8333 500. Or you can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit order any time of the day.
Online rubbish price calculator
You can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit orders any time of the day. An amount will be calculated according to rubbish weight, payment will be taken from there, we will load all of your rubbish into our truck, leaving you stress and clutter free.
Top 10 Recycling Tips
Recycling turns waste materials into valuable products or to the original product. Glass bottles and jars are a good example of thissince they can be reused indefinitely. This means that we can use less the finite resources, helps save energy, and can help control the air, water and soil pollution. Recycling is a community effort. Everyone can do our part by recycling as much as we can and making sure that our waste is correctly classified. Recycling that is not recyclable or contaminated could cause landfill. It only takes just a few minutes for plastic, glass, and tin containers to be rinsed and then sorted. It’s a simple step that all of us could take. Recycling is beneficial for the environment. But it can be confusing . Are these recyclable? Do I need to rinse it in order to recycle? Is meat compostable? This and many more questions often get asked but some do not get addressed. This is why we’re here to provide you with an aid with regards to the rules and regulations of recycling with our Top 10 Tips for Recycling!
- You can have separate bins for recycling and general waste, as well as compost. Label each bin, making sure everyone in the house knows which bin to use.
- Recyclable food containers can be cleaned. You can use the water from your dishwater to quickly rinse milk cartons, jars, and various other containers. This will save you water!
- In your compost bin, make use of biodegradable bags.
- It is possible to compost food waste, but it is not recommended to put meat into your compost bin. It could attract rodents and flies.
- Reuse! Instead of throwing everything away Why not look into whether there’s a use of recyclables around your home. Tin can pencil holder maybe? Glass jar vase?
- Keep your recycle bin dry. To keep your recycling bin dry, use an eco-friendly bin liner. Make sure liquids are dried out of containers before you put them into the bin.
- Squash, flatten and squash all of your recyclables! You should save as much space in your bin as you can.
- Use rechargeable batteries.
- Donate your old clothes. Clothes are very simple to recycle, with thrift stores in many towns. Donating your clothes will make you feel great.
- Reduce your water consumption. Tips: Purchase a larger bottle of water , rather than a 6 pack of smaller bottles.