Professional Rubbish Removal Company in Wicklow – House, Office, Garage Clearance – Recycling. We provide a reliable, honest and competitive alternative and can offer a same day service for home, office, garden or garage clearances in Wicklow. Cleaning up your waste has never been easier with Rubbish Taxi.
All types of junk removed hassle-free. Let us remove your unwanted rubbish and junk for you. No need for a skip to be lying outside your house full of rubbish for days on end, or go through all the hassle of applying for a permit for the skip to be parked on your street.
When we arrive, just point to the rubbish you want removed and we will provide you with a great value, no obligation, all-inclusive price.
Once you say the word, we will haul everything away and finish by cleaning up the area afterwards.
View our prices and you will find out how much it will cost you to dispose of your rubbish in County Wicklow. Our transparent pricing system is designed to deliver affordable solutions to all our customers.
Rubbish-Taxi covers a range of services. We also offer same day and next day service wherever possible.
We know cost is key and we’re confident you’ll find our rubbish removal service great value. And we can clear almost all waste types and recycle them.
Cleaning up your waste has never been easier with Rubbish Taxi. We work throughout the Dublin city and County – from Dublin 15 to Dublin 12, Clondalkin to Dublin 22, Dublin 8 to Bray and all places in between.
Rubbish Taxi will be more than happy to assist you in quickest way. Our contact number is 083 8333 500. Or you can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit order any time of the day.
Recycling converts our waste into products that are useful or again into the same product and again. Glass bottles and Jars are an excellent example since they can be reused in infinite ways. This reduces the demand for limited raw materials and saves energy. It also helps to control land, air and water pollution.
Recycling is a team effort. Everyone has a role to play in helping to not only recycle as much waste as possible but also ensure our recycling is properly separated. Recycling that does not include recyclable items or is contaminated with food waste could end up in landfill.
It only takes a few minutes to rinse out glass, plastic and tin bottles and then sort our cardboard. This is an easy climate change action we can all do.
4. There is a way to compost food waste, however you should not put meat into your compost bin. This can attract rodents and flies.
5. Reuse! Reuse! Tin can pencil holder maybe? Glass jar vase?
6. Keep your recycle bin dry. To keep your recycle bin dry, you can use the recyclable bin liner. Make sure the liquids have dried completely in containers prior to they are put in the bin.
7. Flatten, squash , and squeeze every recyclable! Save as much room in your bin as you can.
8. Use rechargeable batteries.
9. Donate the clothes you no longer wear. Clothes are really easily recycled, with charities in every town. It will be a great feeling after making a donation.
10. Reduce the amount of water you drink. Tip: Choose a large water bottle instead of a six-pack of smaller bottles.