In need of a cost-effective bulky waste collection service for your property located in Merchants Quay, Portobello, Kilmainham or Inchicore? Thinking of disposing of mattress, old couch, sofa or any other old furniture in Dublin 8? Go for our Rubbish Removal company and we will handle your cleaning chores.
View our prices and you will find out how much it will cost you to dispose of your rubbish. Our transparent pricing system is designed to deliver affordable solutions to all our customers.
Please note that if the amount of waste to be removed differs from the amount that you have claimed to our local team in Dublin 8, we may charge you additionally.
Our fully serviced vans roam the city, receive the order, and will make their way to your property for domestic waste collection & disposal in Dublin – minimum hassle comes to you since we always do the lifting ourselves.
We handle waste clearance in a professional and environment friendly manner. Hassle-Free Waste Collection from Dublin 8 areas: Dolphin’s Barn, Inchicore, Islandbridge, Kilmainham, Merchants Quay, Portobello or South Circular Road.
For all types of rubbish removal services, we can help. One of our house clearance teams in central part of Dublin can declutter your house by removing an old mattress, furniture, beds, old sofas, fridge, or other electrical equipment.
Up to 87% of the waste and rubbish we remove is recycled. As well as clearing your house in West Ham of all your old unwanted rubbish, we can carry out our rubbish removal services on just about anything.
From beds and mattresses to sofas and rubbish removal in Dublin 8. As well as clearing your house or office of all your old unwanted rubbish, we can carry out our rubbish removal services on just about anything.
We know cost is key and we’re confident you’ll find our rubbish removal service great value.
Rubbish-Taxi covers a range of services. We also offer same day and next day service wherever possible.
We can clear almost all waste types and recycle them.
Cleaning up your waste has never been easier with Rubbish Taxi. We work throughout the Dublin city and County – from Dublin 15 to Dublin 12, Clondalkin to Tallaght, Dublin 7 to Bray and all places in between.
Rubbish Taxi will be more than happy to assist you in quickest way. Our contact number is 083 8333 500. Or you can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit order any time of the day.
Recycling turns waste materials into valuable products or to the original product. Glass bottles and jars are a good example of thissince they can be reused indefinitely. This means that we can use less the finite resources, helps save energy, and can help control the air, water and soil pollution.
Recycling is a community effort. Everyone can do our part by recycling as much as we can and making sure that our waste is correctly classified. Recycling that is not recyclable or contaminated could cause landfill.
It only takes just a few minutes for plastic, glass, and tin containers to be rinsed and then sorted. It’s a simple step that all of us could take.
2. Recyclable food containers can be cleaned. You can use the water from your dishwater to quickly rinse milk cartons, jars, and various other containers. This will save you water!
3. In your compost bin, make use of biodegradable bags.
4. It is possible to compost food waste, but it is not recommended to put meat into your compost bin. It could attract rodents and flies.
5. Reuse! Instead of throwing everything away Why not look into whether there’s a use of recyclables around your home. Tin can pencil holder maybe? Glass jar vase?
6. Keep your recycle bin dry. To keep your recycling bin dry, use an eco-friendly bin liner. Make sure liquids are dried out of containers before you put them into the bin.
7. Squash, flatten and squash all of your recyclables! You should save as much space in your bin as you can.
8. Use rechargeable batteries.
9. Donate your old clothes. Clothes are very simple to recycle, with thrift stores in many towns. Donating your clothes will make you feel great.
10. Reduce your water consumption. Tips: Purchase a larger bottle of water , rather than a 6 pack of smaller bottles.