Looking for help with garden waste disposal in Baggot Street? Our waste management company Rubbish Taxi will be happy to help you! We work in Dublin 2 and handle garden waste disposal in a professional and environment friendly manner.
We’re Baggot Street and the Ireland largest man and van rubbish removal company and are the leading waste disposal service in Dublin. We ensure all our customers receive first class household waste clearance at affordable prices throughout Dublin 2 area.
Our fully serviced vans roam the city, receive the order, and will make their way to your property for garden waste disposal in Baggot Street – minimum hassle comes to you since we always do the lifting ourselves. Ring us today on 083 8333 500 and check it yourself!
Get your backyard in Dublin 2 decluttered after the garden renovation project is over. Or simply clean it up and free up some space for your next great outdoor party with family and friends.
The list is endless! We clear all types of garden waste mentioned here and much, much more:
The list doesn’t end here! Feel free to contact us if you can’t find your junk or waste on our list. We will be more than happy to assist! After the removal of any garden junk in Baggot Street, we make sure we recycle as much as possible.
Here is a list of some other areas of Dublin which we cover with our service:
Our company promotes waste recycling and rubbish collection service via their two-man truck teams. Provides a high-quality skip hire alternative service at very competitive prices in Dublin. Rubbish removal and waste collection for homes and businesses in Dublin 2. Rubbish Taxi always offers the best rates in garden waste disposal in Baggot Street.
And here is a list of rubbish removal services from Rubbish Taxi.
Let us take care of your house clearance needs. We remove all types of household waste and rubbish throughout Dublin city. Find out all information about household rubbish removal in Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
If you have builders’ waste that needs to be disposed of, our waste removal services can take care of it for you whatever the size of your construction site in Dublin.
We clear all kinds of garden waste including garden soil, sheds, pots, fencing & any type of garden waste you can think of.
If you require a residential waste collection business providing excellent customer service, we are here to help. Very competitive bed & mattress disposal prices. Find out more about mattress disposal in Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
We are experts at office clearance and can remove and dispose of all your office waste, including paper, furniture and IT equipment among other things.
We provide a reliable service for your waste disposal needs. We can clear rubbish from anywhere at commercial premises.
You can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit orders any time of the day. An amount will be calculated according to rubbish weight, payment will be taken from there, we will load all of your rubbish into our truck, leaving you stress and clutter free.
You can ask us on social networks. Visit Rubbish Taxi Facebook page for updates on rubbish removal services in Dublin and contact us using messenger. We will be more than happy to answer all your questions! Perhaps, you will give us best directions to your place in Baggot Street (Dublin 2).
Give us a ring and make arrangements for household rubbish removal and we will see you in Baggot Street!
Recycling recycles our waste into useful products, or again into the same product for the next time. Glass bottles and jars are a great example since they are infinitely recyclable. This helps reduce the need for finite raw materials, saves energy, and can help control air, water and land pollution.
Recycling is a team effort. Each of us is able to play our part in recycling as much as we can and ensuring that our recyclables are properly sortable. Recycling that is not recyclable or is contaminated with food waste may end up in landfill.
It’s just a few minutes to clean out glass, plastic, and tin bottles and then sort our cardboard. It is an easy action for climate change we can all take.
1. You can have separate bins for recycling and general waste and compost. Label each bin so that everyone is aware of which.
2. Food containers that can be recycled can be washed. Make use of the last drop of the dishwater to quickly clean milk cartons and tin cans, jars, etc, this saves water as well!
3. In your compost bin, make use of biodegradable bags.
4. Place all food waste in your brown bin. However, you should not remove meat from your DIY composting bin, since this may attract rodents and flies.
5. Reuse! Reuse! Tin can pencil holder maybe? Glass jar vase?
6. Keep your recycle bin dry. Utilize a bin liner for recycling to keep the bin clean and dry. Ensure that all liquids have dried out of containers before putting them in the bin.
7. Every recyclable can be crushed, flattened, and squeezed! Keep as much space in your bin as possible.
8. Use rechargeable batteries.
9. Donate the clothes you no longer wear. Clothes are actually easily recycled, with charity shops in most towns. Giving clothes to charity will bring you joy.
10. Reduce your consumption of water. Tip: Choose a large water bottle over a 6-pack of smaller bottles.